View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #562
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
So you would just as well have Schaub than Luck or Wilson or RG3 or Kap? Come on...

Cutler has achieved more than Schaub.

Schaub has Andre Johnson and had one of the best run games in the NFL. He also has arguably the best LT in the NFL.

I mean I hate to rip on the guy so much, but name ONE starting QB in the NFL who is less athletic than Schaub! Name one definitely has less arm strength than Schaub! There may be a couple, but not many.

For the love of God, could Schaub not modify his throwing mechanics / get in the weight room every once in awhile? He looks like an average Joe, not an elite athlete. Brady didn't have a cannon in '01, but he is constantly working on his throwing motion and has developed a rocket arm. Get to work Matt, because we are stuck with you.
weight room isn't going to increase his throwing mechanics or his deep ball. Arm strength pretty much is what it is. Brady doesn't have a big arm...he just anticipates better and hits guys on the run better. If I had to count the times where Andre has to stop and wait on the ball....

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote