View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #557
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Eli " "
Big Ben " "
Matt Ryan " "
Matt belongs in this group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Andrew Luck - already better
Russell Wilson - arguably already better
RGIII - " "
Kaepernick - I think he's better
Romo - hate him, but he makes throws Schaub could only dream of.
Jay Cutler - certainly better physically. Had a horrible system, may be a douche, but I'd take him over Schaub.
Rivers - bad year this yr, but has had a better career than Schaub
Freeman - much more potential than Schaub.

That's 15 that I would definitely rather have on my team than Schaub. Maybe you can argue one or two of those, but Schaub is at best Mediocre.
That's just silly. Take all of those guys, put them here in this system & there's no guarantee they will have a 5 year stretch comparable to what Schaub had.

It's a toss up & a gamble with each & every one of them. Physically, yeah, they're all more gifted than Schaub, but Romo, Cutler, Rivers, & Freeman have already shown not to have the snap Schaub has between the ears. Each one of those guys have had teams as talented as Schaub, only Rivers has achieved more.