View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #573
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3740 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Schaub being an elite QB is nonsense. Or even close to being "elite". He's a better than average guy and if you like average, you'll love Schaub.
I disagree with him being above average. 32 starting QBs in the NFL, can you say you would rather have Schaub on your team for the future than 16 of them? He's 31 years old. Right now he may be average, but look at other QBs.

Rodgers (no debate)
Brady " "
Peyton " "
Brees " "
Eli " "
Big Ben " "
Matt Ryan " "
Andrew Luck - already better
Russell Wilson - arguably already better
RGIII - " "
Kaepernick - I think he's better
Romo - hate him, but he makes throws Schaub could only dream of.
Jay Cutler - certainly better physically. Had a horrible system, may be a douche, but I'd take him over Schaub.
Rivers - bad year this yr, but has had a better career than Schaub
Freeman - much more potential than Schaub.

That's 15 that I would definitely rather have on my team than Schaub. Maybe you can argue one or two of those, but Schaub is at best Mediocre.
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote