View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #548
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
What I mean was those teams were finally healthy heading into the playoffs, on an upward trend. Wins and Losses don't always fully represent a team's performance.

Say all you guys want about systems, but the fact of the matter is Schaub has very sub-par arm strength with about average accuracy. Well below average mobility, average decision making. Zero charisma. Rarely breaks tackles. Maybe slightly above average throwing on the run (again, to wide open receivers in a system that caters to that)

At best, he is mediocre. Maybe we can win a SB with a mediocre QB. But Mediocre QBs don't win more than 1 super bowl, that is a fact.
Well see. Mediocre QBs don't normally turn in 5 years of the numbers Matt has put up, even in this system. Yes, his performance in the big games is the only real question here & we'll see how that goes in the future.

All that arm strength & accuracy stuff just doesn't compute with what he has done in this league. So I just don't conform to that line of criticism. Questioning his leadership, his toughness, his metal..... I can understand. Those are the only areas where he's not shown to be "elite"