View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #15
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Watching two 3-4 teams in the Superbowl I couldn't help but notice thickness across the middle of both teams lines. Some big, physical men, very intimidating. Really like another physical DE like Datone Jones or Ansah Ezekial who are positional diverse. If they are both off the board I'd probably still go DL. Next would be Sharrif Floyd & Kawaan Short. Both could play nose or DE in Wade Phillips scheme.

If all those players are gone maybe look ILB like Minter.

Texans can address WR in 2nd and/or 3rd. I don't like their bust rate to take one in the first. CB is not that big of need plus it's got some good depth this year
That's on the OL and DL. Did you see the chippiness in the first quarter? Those guys were practically ready to fight on the floor of the superdome. Not sure if Floyd is the right fit, but i like Short. Minter seems like a great ILB, but I worry about ILB2 in the Wade scheme. When he goes to nickel, ILB 2 comes off the field for another cb. If Cush wasn't there, Minter would be perfect. However, do we want to invest a high pick in a player who may not see the field against spread offenses?

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote