View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #539
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Giants reached that point and haven't had home field. Same w/ Ravens. But those teams were on fire going into the playoffs when they won. We were limping. That is the biggest factor in my opinion; our team peaked in the Baltimore game (losing Cush didn't help, and neither did the complete breakdown of our offense)
FFS Please tell me you're joking?