View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #18
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Even if a CB is not a high-priority "need-wise", if you get a CB on your Board who you've got rated as a player that should have been picked much earlier, I think a team has got to give serious consideration to taking the corner since it's such a high-value position.
My sentiments exactly. While I agree with BL about adding some size to our D-line, I really want Kawann Short-DT in the 1st round and hope that we get bigger at the other DE spot when Antonio is done, a good CB is so hard to find that I think you almost have to jump on a good one if they fall to you, even above taking another position of greater need. Good CB's are becoming more and more rare. Also as the NFL becomes more pass oriented every year I think you have to put an emphasis on the secondary. If a good CB doesn't work out then they can often times be switched to Safety as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote