View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #555
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
What I'm referring to is his inability to exit the pocket, sidestep, go forward, etc. Sure, he's mighty good at throwing the ball away the second a defender gets close and not taking sacks. But he doesn't have the eyes in the back of his head that a Manning or Big Ben does.
He does plenty of sidestepping, stepping up.... avoiding rushers while staying in the pocket. He can't make a 6 second ordeal of it like those guys, but usually he can find an open guy in that time.

Outside the pocket... yeah, it's time to move on to the next play.

But with what Matt Schaub brings to the table, we can win games. We've done it. When there's no running game, we can win games. We've done it. When the defense isn't bringing it, we can win games. We've done it.

We need all them to step up when the bright lights come on. We need all of them to step up in December.

I don't see Baltimore winning when they get one dimensional, or when their defense has a bad day. I don't see the Patriots winning in the play offs when they get one dimensional, or when their defense has an off day. We are not special in that respect.

Go to the Patriots forum & read all the threads from the last two weeks. Believe it or not, it's awful similar to what we're saying here & they are just as far off & knee jerk as we are here.