View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #160
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

I don't regret the Texans letting Jacoby go. He's a great returner and a good deep threat every once in a while. The Texans special team this year was not good enough to utilize Holiday correctly, so what makes you guys think Jacoby would do any better here? I give the Ravens credit for using him properly. We don't have a QB with a big arm to take advantage of Jacoby's speed so he almost useless to us. Some players fit certain teams for some reason. We tried with Jacoby and didn't work and his salary was an issue too. I'm happy for Jacoby and the Ravens but I still think the Texans made the right move by letting him go.