View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #158
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Eh, I don't think much on it. Pollard and Jones fit the Ravens more than us. Can you picture Pollard being called upon for man to man coverage in Wade's system over and over again?

As for Jones, we were trying to push and make him at least a #2 here. We needed more out of him than the Ravens. They already have two solid WR's so only needed Jones to be himself and contribute in spot situations/plays. He isn't as heavily relied upon there as he was here. He did good returns here just like he did there despite the fumble issues. I know I have seen him bobble a few with the Ravens as well.

Hopefully it makes our guys even more hungry seeing the Ravens win it. I still feel it is the mental aspect that is lacking for us more than anything including in the coaching.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote