View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #148
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Why didn't the 49ers win the game when Ray Rice fumbled the ball & allow them to score real quick, got them back in the game.

Just like our game against the Patriots this year in the divisional round, we were supposed to get Arian Foster going, play good defense & let our QB "manage" the game. We didn't do that. Arian did not take over the game, our defense did not play well & we lost. Had Jacoby not muffed that punt, we still would not have been running the ball or playing good defense & we still would have lost that game.

We played a much worse defense this year in the Patriots & the Ravens D, which isn't as good as ours was able to slow down the Patriots offense.

We did not lose either game because Jacoby spotted the Ravens 7 points in the first 5 minutes of the game. The people you should have ire towards are still here.

1. Why didn't the refs EVER call offsides in the course of that game against the Ravens. I saw them do it about five times but they were never called. On two point conversion after SanFrancisco scored Ed "Broke-jaw" Reed was CLEARLY offsides.

2. The last two plays of that game made it quite apparent that the outcome of last night's game was decided before the coin toss. A ref standing feet away during an OBVIOUS pass interference, then ignoring a bladant HOLDING on the next call. I loathe Jim Harbaugh but he and the 9ers were prison raped out of that title.

and my feelings on the man might as well be chiseled in stone as I don't plan on recanting them.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote