View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #547
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

With the talent the Texans have on offense (7 pro bowlers) and on defense (3 pro bowlers -- including a healthy Cushing), there is no reason why this team can't reach the Super Bowl in 2014. We have to stay healthy and clinch the 1st seed.

But if we have home field in the playoffs I believe we'll beat anybody.... Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, whoever. It's a waste of time to be comparing Schaub to Flacco because I believe we would spank the Ravens if we played them. Our defense dominated Flacco and the Ravens offense the last two games we played them -- 2012 regular season in Houston and the 2011 playoffs at Baltimore.

I'm pumped up and excited for the 2013 season to start in September.