View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #150
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
You guys are a lot nicer than me. If he was with ANY OTHER team I would be wishing him well. The fact that he got picked up by the guys who went on to the AFC championship game as a result of his "error" looks BEYOND suspicious to me. He's dead to me.
Why didn't the 49ers win the game when Ray Rice fumbled the ball & allow them to score real quick, got them back in the game.

Just like our game against the Patriots this year in the divisional round, we were supposed to get Arian Foster going, play good defense & let our QB "manage" the game. We didn't do that. Arian did not take over the game, our defense did not play well & we lost. Had Jacoby not muffed that punt, we still would not have been running the ball or playing good defense & we still would have lost that game.

We played a much worse defense this year in the Patriots & the Ravens D, which isn't as good as ours was able to slow down the Patriots offense.

We did not lose either game because Jacoby spotted the Ravens 7 points in the first 5 minutes of the game. The people you should have ire towards are still here.