View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sio Moore, OLB, UConn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
With the speculation that the Texans are moving Reed inside, and reports that the Texans were talking to Moore, he could be a rotational 3-4 for this team. I like what I saw at the East-West Shrine game from him, he was aggressive and managed to have the most tackles at the game.
I watched a little bit of the other guy we interviewed, Gerald Hodges, and I think I like Sio more.

From what I can see, Hodges is used as a downhill player.
In coverage, so far, all I saw was zone.
He wasn't asked to play man, and didn't look to have the fluid hips that Moore has to turn and run with the TE or RB.

He can play all 4 LB positions for us, I think.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote