View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #520
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Wait....I just happened to click to see last couple posts and it appears some people are saying Schaub is somehow in Flacco's class??.....Or they'd rather keep Schaub over Flacco if given the chance? Wow

I assume there must be sarcasm here, maybe I need to go back and read some more.

This is going to be a loooooong off season between the care bear's and realists. Ugh......still tired from last night...for now, I'll just avoid this mess...

Also saying that Joe only plays good in the playoffs....ugh....isn't....isn't that what counts? I'm confused..

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote