View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #34
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

I'd offer him a 1 year 4 million dollar deal as a "prove it" type of contract. If he really wants to stay in Houston, he can do well in 2013 and we can negotiate again next year. There's no point in giving him 4 years, 24 million with 12 guaranteed, which is what I think he will get offered by a needy team with lots of capspace. I don't think he's worth that much to the Texans right now.