View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #37
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

He'd test the market if he's wise. He should get someone to bite on a decent payday even with all the FA's Lucky pointed out. Considering he supposedly turned down an previous offer from the Texans, I highly doubt he'll like what he'll be offered this season. He made a mistake not accepting that offer and he likely lost out on millions.

I like the guy, but he's not producing up to what the position requires of him. I mean, Watt and Smith inside are taking the double teams leaving the outside with one on ones. I understand you can't win them all, but dadgum