View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #25
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

It's my sincerest hope that the next time Mr. Judas Jones and his Baltimore Dirty Birds play the Houston Texans that every man who was on the Texans' roster whom he cheated out of an opportunity to play in an AFC Championship game remembers:

a. How he "accidentally" fumbled and cost them the game

b. How the team who benefitted from his "accident" just HAPPENED to
pick him up the following season.

&

c. How he said that he felt more of a "cohesion" in the Raven organization
than he ever did when he was wasting a roster spot and room under the
salary cap here in Houston.

I hope the remember all of these factors and do their best to either break his ribcage like a bag of bread sticks or crack his helmet like a walnut to congratulate him on selling them out for his own personal glory. If someone Michael Irwin's this traitor I won't shed two tears in a bucket.

Before any says I'm being "harsh" save it. I mean every damn word of this post If you're a Raven fan and you're going to 3itch me out, do us BOTH a favor and zip it. I'm a Texan fan AND a Steeler fan and the waste produced by single celled microscopic organisms visible only through electron microscopes mean more to me than YOUR opinions.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote