View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Chose the lowest price because i couldn't go lower.

Do not want.
I've seen this at least three times.... interesting.

So far, we've got 37 votes for $119M for an average of $3.2M

Which I could live with. However, if I were Barwin, I'd hold out for at least a 1 year $5M deal & get a do over. I'd probably do it if I were a Texan, if Wade wants him, but he would be the SOLB. If he's not good with playing that position, I'd let him walk.

I think he can get 5 to 8 sacks from that position. Probably the same as WOLB, but we need double digits from the WOLB & Barwin just isn't that guy.

Anyway. Thought I'd look up T-Sizzle's Contract. 6 Years, $62M or $10.3M/yr.