View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #512
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Stafford has been fine and Cam hit a sophomore slump at the beginning of the year. I'd rather have both over Schaub.
Which is funny. A few years ago, all that matters was the Ws.... now, that's not good enough. Matt's got to look pretty while we win.

You want to give up on a QB who averages 93 QB rating over the last 6 years, 64% completion rating, 20 TD/yr, he's won 75% of his games over the last two years for a guy who cries on the sideline when he's not winning.

I like Cam Newton, I like to watch him play. But just because he's more mobile does not mean we'll win more games. Romo is more mobile than Schaub , Kolb is more mobile than Schaub..... everybody out there is more mobile than Schaub but very few of them have more wins than Schaub over the last two years. Roethlisberger, a SB winning QB doesn't have as many wins as Schaub over the last two years. Schaub has more play off wins than that mobile QB over the last two years.

Trust me, I do not think Schaub is the best QB in the league, or even close. But I would not trade Schaub for a virtually unproven QB that plays a style that has had limited success in this league.

Just doesn't make sense to me.