View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #79
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Your team wins a Super Bowl title and you are here posting on the texans message board an hour later. Wow, I think my cat "Dexter" has more of a life than you and he's licking his nuts as we speak.
And here you are writing about watching your cat licking his nuts and I'm the one without a life?
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote