View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #136
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
While I'm happy for Jacoby, Leach, and Pollard, it just makes me sick to see all the players we lose, cut, or trade go to other teams and win championships or become big play makers like Holiday.
All those players were cut or let go. Pollard & Leach we didn't want to pay them so we let their contracts expire. Jacoby & Trindon, straight up cut...

I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't bother me that these guys go on to find success, especially guys like Trindon & Jacoby who wouldn't be in the league if not for the Texans taking a chance on little known talented players.

What upsets me, is that we get nothing for them. Trindon & Jacoby were draft picks. Pollard we only had for one year & he was a standout in KC already. Someone would have picked him up anyway, so it would have been difficult to get anything in return for him.

Leach, was unknown & under appreciated before he came here though. They knew they had a commodity there & they knew they weren't going to pay him. They pay Jacoby, KDub, & Winston & had to let Leach go.

:smh: