View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #254
RonnieLott42
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respectedRonnieLott42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Harbaugh/Roman had some horrible playcalling in the red zone for kap...rolling the pocket and effectively shuting 1 side of the field down that he cant throw to? No screen plays in obvious blitzing situations?

When you have a running qb like kap, you give him as many options as possible...if the play breaks down he should be fine and athletic enough to escape...rolling the pocket largely takes that option away from him...
Good post! I have to applaud the Ravens for coming out prepared and putting points on the board right away. Great game plan and execution on their part.
I have to question why the Niners offense takes so much time to get rolling. Perpetually digging out of a hole is a tough way to win, especially in the playoffs. The four consecutive pass plays at the five were not what one expects from a run first team either.
On the other hand, having Kaepernick going forward gives me hope for the seasons to come. If the team can get him another WR to compliment Crabtree they'll have a nice lineup.