View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013   #511
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
The situation I keep reliving is the Rockets; being stuck in mediocrity and fans constantly demanding a "superstar" and then complaining with Morey's attempts failed.

Yeah, we (the Rockets) could have tanked. Tanking has been proven to be the best chance at getting a superstar. Tanking has also led to some of the most pathetic franchises ever (the Bobcats).

Also, how many mid-round qbs have proven to be studs? Russell Wilson is a rookie, you can't call him a stud yet (look at how great Cam and Matt Stafford have been after promising starts). For every Russell Wilson, there are two Kevin Kolbs (or more). Even first round QBs are dangerous (Carr/Ponder/Gabbert).

Last edited by ThaShark316; 02-04-2013 at 09:10 AM.
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote