View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #511
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i used to be the one that said all time

Schaub>>>>Flacco

Schaub was just more of a vet wiser could read Dees very quick pre snap and much faster knew how to go through his reads and knew were to go with the ball

i really cant say that anymore : (

Flacco is now better

eh... the story book is still open. To me, being elite is about playing at a high level over a long period of time. I don't think Flacco has done the "long period of time" thing. He's played well, very well in the post season over the last two years. But in the regular season, he's avg.

Schaub has been better than avg since he's been here. The only thing Matt's been missing has been wins, but wins is more of a team thing. Over the last two/three years, his win percentage has been shooting up & I think that's going to continue to trend up as the team continues to get better.

It's hard to believe, but Schaub's only 31 years old. He's still got a lot of time ahead of him. He's going to put together some play off wins & he's going to win a Super Bowl or two.