View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #188
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Lets see, we run jones out of town and is now in discussion for super bowl MVP, we run Holiday out of town and he was top 3 returners this season.....yup joe Marciano is NOT the problem
I bet Marciano wasn't consulted when they decided to cut either Jacoby or Trindon.

Our special teams also played better in the play offs when we "unprotected" players & let them play STs.

I bet our special teams once again becomes one of the better units in the whole league in 2013, but only if coach Joe is here. Fire Marciano & bring in someone like Wannestedt & I can't make any such guarantee.