View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #506
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Acting like Matt doesn't either is just foolish though. Receivers were making plays for flacco. My point was that flacco under throws Jacoby and Jacoby makes a hell of a play. We have one player on our team capable of doing that. Their third received makes that play, oh and Flacco was throwing to open revievers. That TD was a nice throw but the guy had his man clearly beat.

Mike
I don't really want to get into this pile it on Schaub thing. But my answer to why I'll give Flacco a pass on an underthrown ball & not give Schaub that same pass stands.

Flacco has been the better QB in January, in the regular season Matt was clearly the better of the two.