View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #129
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

While I'm happy for Jacoby, Leach, and Pollard, it just makes me sick to see all the players we lose, cut, or trade go to other teams and win championships or become big play makers like Holiday. I know a lot of it is cap related, especially last year, but I'm getting concerned we will continue to bleed our talent out and never win a championship. It seems like a team has to hit in the draft every year with 3 or 4 players just to keep their team in the playoffs regularly. I keep wondering what would have happened if we could've kept Winston, Brisiel, and Jacoby, and Cushing was healthy all season. I still think we are close but they will have to have another great draft to help us get to the top.

Also, I think Jacoby should have been at least co-MVP with Flacco. They wouldn't have won without him. Way to go Jacoby! You got your ring! Just wish it would have been with the Texans.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote