View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #11
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That one he was looking for the PI on was pathetic.

But I don't have an issue with Matt under throwing the ball, its how often he under throws regardless how open his receiver is. Joe will throw his receiver open every now & then.

Damn Jacoby Jones all the way. 109 yards.
Acting like Matt doesn't either is just foolish though. Receivers were making plays for flacco. My point was that flacco under throws Jacoby and Jacoby makes a hell of a play. We have one player on our team capable of doing that. Their third received makes that play, oh and Flacco was throwing to open revievers. That TD was a nice throw but the guy had his man clearly beat.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote