View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #499
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331852 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Seriously doubt that AJ can keep up with JJ.
Doubt it all you want. AJ was a collegiate sprint champion (both 60 and 100 meter). JJ not even close. AJ has always been at the top in fastest man competitions in the NFL. JJ has said both publicly and privately (yes I know someone in position to make this assertion) AJ is faster.

Having said that, I would not be surprised if JJ beat AJ to 15 yds down field. AJ has long and deceptive speed. He's a long strider. His primary event was 100 m. He doesn't look as fast as he is. JJ busts returns based on having wiggle and then sufficient speed.

Bottom line Flacco underthrew that ball. Flaccco has a big arm but I tell people all the time there is a ton of discretion in trying to hit a receiver 40 yards down the field. There are lots of reasons it happens. Its funny how people are much less critical of QB's who have bad judgement and consitently overthrow receivers like Carr.