View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #27
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair Wake Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It's not the special teams coach. It's the head coach and his upset stomach face. It's not just the returners that choke in big spots and make bonehead plays. It's from all phases.
I agree with this 100%. Because coach Joe is not the problem. He saw the potential in T. Holliday. Even though he was hurt. I was one of the haters. I thought he was a waist of space.
The thing is now. He is one of the top kick returners in the league.
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote