View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
49ers better come out and stop the Ravens otherwise it's over. Happy for Jacoby though, that was a hell of a play by him .
I've supported Jacoby since day 1. That muff punt from last year didn't sway my support. But for him to get up and make a play to get into the end zone, that's a different guy right there. Our Jacoby didn't have that kind of awareness, focus, or determination. Here, I feel like he would have got up arguing that it was a catch or doing some stupid dance.

Kudos to him.