View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #25
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
Barwin's antics really statred to get on my nerves. I have no problem with a team wanting to have some fun, but throwing around letterman jackets for the world to see before a game against the New England Patriots is just unacceptable and it just shows that this team is not mentally ready play with the big boys of the NFL. No need to give good money to an average player with goofy looking hair.
Who gives a crap about hipster haircuts and letterman jackets? All I care about is how he performs on the field and last year he didn't play up to a big contract. I think the Texans offer him 3 to 4 million dollars a year and hope he takes the hometown discount.