View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I've decided since this is the last real football game for a long time I should watch it. I'm not really interested in who wins though. The commercials will probably be more entertaining to me than the game itself.

However, to mark this unexceptional occasion I shall fry up some chipped beef in hot sesame chili oil until it’s crisp and stiff like beef jerky. Then I’ll have some Teriyaki Beef sauce to dip it in.
I have every appetizer I can think of but no main dish. Oh, and beer. I'm set!

GO NINERS!!