View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I looked at the upcoming free agent list for DE/3-4 OLB, and Barwin has a lot of competition. Anthony Spencer, Michael Johnson, Osi Umenyiora, Cliff Avril, Matt Shaughnessy, Paul Kruger, Shaun Phillips. Where does Barwin fit on that list? How much $$$ is really out there for these pass rushers? This might not have been the best year for Connor to test free agency.

If he doesn't get a blow your socks offer, maybe Barwin would consider a one year deal in Houston. I doubt it, but I guess there's a bigger possibility than I had originally thought.
I think the Cowboys just put a franchise tag on Spencer.
Is that right or is it too early to do so?
I just glanced through that piece so I wasn't sure.

I say if we can get Shaun Phillips for less, we should do it and save the cap to roll over to take care of Watt and Cushing when the time comess
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote