View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

I looked at the upcoming free agent list for DE/3-4 OLB, and Barwin has a lot of competition. Anthony Spencer, Michael Johnson, Osi Umenyiora, Cliff Avril, Matt Shaughnessy, Paul Kruger, Shaun Phillips. Where does Barwin fit on that list? How much $$$ is really out there for these pass rushers? This might not have been the best year for Connor to test free agency.

If he doesn't get a blow your socks offer, maybe Barwin would consider a one year deal in Houston. I doubt it, but I guess there's a bigger possibility than I had originally thought.