View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I agree, if anything I might have understated Barwin's market value. But where's
your vote up there, mine is the only one > 3 M a year ?

Possibly, but next to maybe only CB, he's plays the most important position in the 3-4. Obviously it therefor commands more cap space, maybe much more cap space than other positions.
I didn't vote because I don't feel the Texans should make a long term investment in Barwin. I just would rather see the Texans go with Mercilus and Reed at OLB next season.