View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #7
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Jarret Johnson got a 4 year $19 million deal from the Chargers last year. Barwin will certainly get more than that, because he's 5 years younger.I just think he will be overpayed but some needy team.
I agree, if anything I might have understated Barwin's market value. But where's
your vote up there, mine is the only one > 3 M a year ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Barwin is not even the 6th best player on this defense. Not worth pursuing.
Possibly, but next to maybe only CB, he's plays the most important position in the 3-4. Obviously it therefor commands more cap space, maybe much more cap space than other positions.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote