View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
OK I'll bite: I expect Barwin gets a contract that averages 4 M a year over 4 to 5 years.
Jarret Johnson got a 4 year $19 million deal from the Chargers last year. Barwin will certainly get more than that, because he's 5 years younger. I just think he will be overpayed but some needy team. Barwin is not even the 6th best player on this defense. Not worth pursuing.