View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #77
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I did not like how he played. The majority of his completions were checkdowns to the RB. He rarely went downfield.
It's difficult to make an assessment of a QB from an all star game, or a combine. Especially a game where the o-lines were manhandled by the d-lines. What you can see is if his natural ability pops out. I didn't see anything from Dysert that popped out at the Senior Bowl. But, Tom Brady didn't pop out at the Shrine game, and was drafted in the 6th round.

QB is such a tough position to project in the NFL. You need someone in the organization that really knows what they're looking at when scouting college QBs. I don't know if the Texans have that guy.