View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
When it comes to Teo .... I just dont think he's an NFL player. I'll give you the best explination I can .... and hope it makes sense.

You know how some college QB's are really good college QB's and are worthless as pro prospects ? (Danny Wuerffel or Chris Weinke) Thats what I think of Teo.

I think we got a glimpse of what's to come from him in the NFL in the BCS Championship game against a team as close to an NFL team as you can get in the NCAA. Watch some of that game tape .... its very revealing.
Please point out this game tape you are talking about. Because when I watch his tape I definitely don't see a top 5 talent but, I do see a guy that is well worth the 27th pick in the draft. In fact he might be perfect next to Cushing.

He is not a thumper thats for sure. What he brings to the table is high football IQ with very good instincts. He is at his best when in coverage and playing sideline to sideline. IMO that is exactly what we need next to Cushing.

Cushing is the one that is going to be making the big hits and stuffing RB's at the LOS. We need someone who can cover and make plays behind him. I think most of the posters that are hatin on him are basing their opinion on their dislike of the attention he recieved pre-BCS champoinship game, the scandel and his performance in the championship game.

One game does not tell a players worth nor does outside BS that the player can't control. Mike Mayok said Teo should win the heisman and Im sure he watched more film than anyone on Teo. Is he a top 10 player? NO! Is he worthy of going in the first round? HELL YES!!