View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
1 - Te'o - Drafting him as the 'run stuffing' ILB is a mistake. As shown against Alabama, he struggles to shed blocks. He's been overrated all season long. Not a 1st round talent.
I've seen/heard this way too many times not to take it into consideration. Even before the KeKua thing blew up. Serious questions were raised after the NC game & I don't know if they've been answered or not.

I hope everyone is wrong, I hope our staff can weed through all the anti Te'o hype, see the star talent & take him with #27 or lower.

But things don't generally go that way for Houston sports franchises. We'll be the one to draft him, he won't make it on the field & everyone will be wondering what the heck were we thinking.