View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: RGIII: Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

I don't want to knock Wilson, or even Luck. They were outstanding. But by just about every metric, Griffin had the edge.
If anything, it's the edge they are so close.

The main reason I would give the edge to Wilson, is because he was the one that took me most by surprise. When Luck & RG3 go 1&2 in the draft, there's a level of expectation that wasn't there with Wilson. Even though RG3 & Luck blew those expectations out of the water, Wilson went nuclear.

Though the numbers are comparable & Griffin's take the edge.... I think what Wilson accomplished is more impressive.