View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RGIII: Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Imo it's Russell Wilson. I would think there are many who think it was Andrew Luck. They all had great seasons. But I think Wilson had the better season, not by much, but better.
In what respect was WIlson better than Griffin. Griffin had more passing yards, more rushing yards, and a higher QB rating than Wilson. Griffin turned over the ball 7 times (amazing for a rookie) compared to Wilson's 13 (still very good). Luck was great in the 4th quarter, but a turnover machine otherwise.

I don't want to knock Wilson, or even Luck. They were outstanding. But by just about every metric, Griffin had the edge.