View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Addressing the ILB position

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Hodges is actually the guy I want to target in the 3rd round at ILB. I'd like to avoid taking an eventual two-down player in the 1st round but if Minter from LSU is there it's hard to say no.
I want to get better. I want to take the best player available at 27 who can help this team get better. I'd consider moving up in the draft to get the guy we need to take this team to the next level.

I don't want to be looking for someone who is good, but not as good as Cushing. If Cushing gets hurt again, or if he has a "year after pregnancy" season again, I don't want our best option to be Daryl Sharpton.

If we get a guy who is better than Cushing (which is very unlikely) that'll keep Quin playing safety & Demps on the bench. We'll stay in our base defense more often than we do now.