View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know if the Texans have the "right team". I am sure that they don't have the right QB. Schuab is closer to Neil O'Donnell (who actually got to a Super Bowl) than Marino, Moon, or Kelly. And while Roethlisberger didn't have a great Super Bowl XL, his 8 TDs - 1 Int performance in the playoffs certainly helped get them there. No, I think anyone who is familiar with the game would say that Roethlisberger in 2005 was a better QB than Schaub in 2012.
Yeah, well my intention wasn't to get into an argument about it, nor did I intend to suggest Matt is the right QB. Just pointing out that while the QB does have value, so does the other 52 guys that make up a roster. The key is to find that balance.

Ben & Tom are both better QBs now than when they won Super Bowls, but both are asked to do a lot more as well.