View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: RGIII: Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
In just about any other year, Russell Wilson would have won ROY. In most years, the season that Andrew Luck had would have garnered the award. But in my eyes, Griffin had the best season a rookie QB has ever had. He was amazing.
I think you can say the same for all three. Russell Wilson was as good as Griffin in every respect, though different, Andrew Luck's season was equally impressive.

I can't say anyone of them had "the best rookie season ever" but there's no doubt in my mind 2012 is going down in the history books.

I think the OROY vote should have been more evenly split.