View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #65
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Did anyone just see that interview with his pastor on HLN? The interviewer asked him if Ray Lewis ever talked to him about what happened that night in Atlanta. He said yes ... so she asked "What did he tell you?".

He said something like "When I think of what Ray has been through I think of the book of Psalms where it speaks of David who was a murderer, adulterer, a man who neglected his job ... yet he went on to seek God and redemption and God redeemed him ... etc etc".

So he was comparing Ray Lewis to King David who WAS guilty of all the above. The difference is David admitted his error and paid dearly the rest of his life. Ray Lewis hasn't admitted anything and IF guilty has skated the whole ordeal.

It also leads me to question .. if Ray Lewis was innocent wouldn't his pastor just come out and say something like "Yes, Ray has spoke to me and has told me that he was completely innocent of all this."?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote