View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #14
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Addressing the ILB position

I also like what I saw in Barrett Ruud late in the season and playoffs and I'm not sure if he makes the team next season, but he should at least make training camp. I also liked Dobbins for a depth position and think he should be in TC as well.

In the draft I like Ogletree the best but he might be gone by our pick and I honestly don't like the idea of an ILB in the 1st round, seems like a wasted pick, because there's better value in the mid rounds. I think we can find a good depth guy in the 4th or 5th round. I like AJ Klein for his pass coverage ability, and Alonso wouldn't be bad either. Reddick and Nico Johnson are other options that I think are raw but athletic and could be possibilities. As for Te'o, hell NO. I don't want all the drama that will surround this guy and don't think he's all that great.

As for a trade or FA, I don't think we have the money to be chasing any FA's this year at least no one good. I don't see Smith using a trade for ILB.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote