View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

When it comes to Teo .... I just dont think he's an NFL player. I'll give you the best explination I can .... and hope it makes sense.

You know how some college QB's are really good college QB's and are worthless as pro prospects ? (Danny Wuerffel or Chris Weinke) Thats what I think of Teo.

I think we got a glimpse of what's to come from him in the NFL in the BCS Championship game against a team as close to an NFL team as you can get in the NCAA. Watch some of that game tape .... its very revealing.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote